The Most Reliable and Flexible Analog Telephony Cards on the Market
- 2U form factor
- 120mm x 55mm for use in restricted chassis
- 2-24 port scalable analog card of mixed FXO/FXS interfaces via 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks.
- Up to 24 simultaneous PSTN calls
- Available in PCI and PCI Express in 2U form factor
- Carrier-Grade hardware Echo Cancellation options
- Includes on-board diagnostic tool kit
- Supports most motherboards & servers
- Linux and Windows Supported
- Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, proprietary PBX, IVR and more
- Life time Warranty
- PCI or PCI Express
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and shares PCI interrupts
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Single synchronous PCI interface for all ports
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- PBXact UC
Operating System Support
- Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Linux (All versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Server and Motherboard Support
- Compatible with most commercially available servers and motherboards
DSP Echo Canceller
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in the hardware
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- System logs
Yealink Works With
Interested to know how Yealink products can help you to manage calls more efficiently?
Speak to us today
Request a Call Back
Please Hold On... We are connecting you now...
Thank you for your patience!
Please provide your contact details and we will connect you to an agent as soon as one is available. This service is only available for Singapore Customers.