The Most Reliable and Flexible Telephony Cards on the Market
- 4-port E1/T1 Port Voice and Data Card
- 120 simultaneous voice calls (or 8,192 Mbps full duplex data)
- Protocol Support: CAS, MFC/R2, PRI, SS7, HDLC, Frame Relay, X.25, Transparent bit-stream
- Available in PCI and PCI Express in 2U form factor
- Carrier-Grade hardware Echo Cancellation options
- Includes on-board diagnostic tool kit
- Supports most motherboards & servers
- Linux and Windows Supported
- Supports Asterisk, FreePBX, proprietary PBX, IVR and more
- Life time Warranty
- PBXact UC
Operating System Support
- Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Linux (All versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Server and Motherboard Support
- Compatible with most commercially available servers and motherboards
DSP Echo Canceller
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in the hardware
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- System logs
Yealink Works With
Interested to know how Yealink products can help you to manage calls more efficiently?
Speak to us today
Request a Call Back
Please Hold On... We are connecting you now...
Thank you for your patience!
Please provide your contact details and we will connect you to an agent as soon as one is available. This service is only available for Singapore Customers.